Sunday, October 24, 2010

Recreation of the Editor's Letter

InDesign was frustrating at first because of all the different options and remembering all the different steps, but eventually I got the hang of things. I learned how to place objects and fit them to certain text boxes. I also learned the difference between the black and white arrow like what they do and when to use each one. My biggest problem at first was placing the objects and then fitting them without changing the quality or cutting too much off. But as I continued to practice with placing objects it became much easier and a more efficient process. Overall, I feel accomplished with finishing my first project. Although it doesn't exactly mirror the original it looks better than I thought I could do. I can't  believe all the new things I learned in recreating this ad, and more comfortable I would become with InDesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment