Monday, October 11, 2010

recreated ad

bad ad

recreated ad
Originally the ad "Dog Daze" was extremely unorganized and had no repetition adding to the disorganization of the ad. The ad had different colors that did not match and a range of sizes and styles creating a jumbled up ad that was hard to portray a message. So what I did was I focused on alignment and repetition of color and font. I  center aligned the top and bottom and put the body of the ad to the left. This provided more organization and and a concrete white space to rest your eyes. I also used the same font style with different variation whether that was bold or condensed. I did this for some change within the ad in order to emphasize and change it up, but kept the repetition so the reader could focus on the message and not the style of the font. Also I picked out colors that contrasted one another, but also matched, blue and green. I chose paw prints to represent what the advertisement is publicizing but something that is plain. This stood almost like a logo because I put it right after the title and made it noticeable. I repeated the prints as bullet points in the ad to add creativity. The other picture I used was a blue dog in a still position also relating to the ad's objective. The dog was blue to match the paw prints, and it didn't take up too much space, keeping a clear area for white space. The recreated add was organized and simple, only emphasizing what it important.

No comments:

Post a Comment