Monday, November 1, 2010

LG Logo

I recreated the LG phone logo in Illustrator for this project. I thought that this one would be pretty easy to recreate because of the simple shapes involved, and it was for the most part. Creating the circle on the outside was the hardest part because the lining was awkwardly shaped in some places. Overall, I think that just creating the logo was easy because of the experience we had thus far with InDesign, but perfecting it was the challenge. To find the right hue of pink took me forever because of the different settings for LAB and RGB. Also placing the little circle, the L, and the G all in the right places within the bigger circle was difficult. I realized while doing this project that although something may look easy, you can always fix something to make it look better and closer to the original image. I enjoyed working with the logo, and can't wait to see how the recreated design will turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment